UNLESS A WARRANTY IS SPECIFIED ON INVOICE, PURCHASERS UNDERSTAND THAT THE PART IS SOLD AS IS AND THE PURCHASER ASSUMES ALL RISK.
# Seller warrants to the ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER any part it sells to be free from defects for a period of 30 days after date of purchase. If part fails in the normal use or service, seller will furnish a replacement part, or will refund the purchase price of the part as its option, subject to the conditions and exceptions listed below.
# This warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- Unless otherwise noted on invoice, warranty expires 30 days after date of purchase
- Invoices must accompany all claims under warranty.
- Merchandise must be returned to seller.
- Seller must be notified of any defective transmissions, axle assemblies, and engine assemblies prior to any repairs before warranty coverage will be considered.
- New fluids, filters, seals, and gaskets must be used in installation of part. Engine oil must be of the proper viscosity for the engine and transmission fluid must be the type recommended by the manufacturer of the vehicle. All fluids must conform to manufacturer specifications for the vehicle.
#This warranty does not cover:
- Labor is not covered.
- The purchaser's loss of time, inconvenience, loss of vehicle, towing expense, installation expense, commercial loss, or consequential damages.
- Fluids, gaskets, seals, filters, or other materials or parts used in the installation of the purchaser's part.
- Claims that result from overheating, accident, abuse, neglect, alteration, improper maintenance or improper installation. Broken teeth on standard transmission gears, axle rings, and pinion gears.
- Parts installed in vehicles used for commercial, racing, or off-road purposes or any part used under conditions that would cause greater than normal wear.
- Parts used for something other than original purpose
Deposits on parts are good for only 15 days. After the 15 day period, the deposit becomes non-refundable. All deposits will be applied toward purchase price.
All return items are subject to the following conditions:
- Invoice must accompany all returns.
- Cores must be returned complete and drained of fluids within 30 days.
- No returns on parts sold "As Is"
- No returns on special orders, cuts, electrical, or electronics.
- No returns on labor.
- No returns after 30 days from the date of purchase